::.. Wednesday, April 27, 2005 ..::

When I first arrived here, it was HOT! As in, really so hot that when you walk under the shades, you actually feel your skin being heated up. Almost like when you put your hands under the dryer in the toilets. But now, it's a whole different story! It is so cold that when I walk over to the toilet, I'm practically shivering with my teeth chattering. For my 9AM flight yesterday, I'm still amazed that I managed to drain the fuel tanks. My hands shook so much and I think I spilled half of the fuel I drained on to the tarmac. And no wonder that the ATIS said that the temperature was 8. Yes, it's single digits now. It's even cold during the days. Argh... how will I survive...

The remainder of my course, minus one guy, just arrived yesterday. Finally, fresh meat to help do our slave work. No, I say we should give ALL the work to them. Yes, since we had to do all these crap for the past 5 weeks, while they had a ball of a time going back to Malaysia, and a certain somebody went for a holiday. The cheek to actually do that... Anyway, for the last guy, things aren't looking too good for him. Really wasted because he should be good at flying with his licence. Can only hope that he will not be the latest guy to bite the dust.

And a big surprise for the junior course who thought they could skip OBS. Not only are they going for it, the timing of their OBS course really sucks. They should be at Ubin now as I type, having a ball of a time.... yeah right! Haha! Happy jogging guys. Worst part is that they will have about 1 week or 2 to study for whatever papers they have to resit when they get back. I guess solo camp will not be a time of reflection (gag), but rather, study time. Tough luck. Luckily I am not in that course.

Did I mention that I finished watching season 1 of the OC? Yes, what a great soap opera. I can't believe I am watching this when I practically skipped the entire Beverly Hills 90210 craze ten years ago. And now I am obsessed with a bunch of kids having a time of their lives with wads of cash to spend. I should have watched BH90210 or Party of Five ages ago instead! And thank God my friend brought season 2 over. Just 2 days without watching and I am starting to suffer from OC withdrawal symptoms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home