::.. Wednesday, May 11, 2005 ..::

It has been a while...

And what have I been doing during this while? Not much, really. Been visiting some local places, discovering CS in the LAN, improving WE8 on PS2, and that's about it. Had a visit to JDK Tower last week because of bad weather and many flights were canceled. Will be going over to Perth Radar tomorrow to check out the real deal, as opposed to the rather inferior-looking JDK Tower.

In between bumming around here, of course, I have been doing some actual work. Starting to get really challenging, and it sure is weird. One day, I can have a really good day. Followed by another. And then, suddenly, it becomes bad. Then the next one becomes good again.

Weird.

Next time I will be going up will be on Sunday. Better be a good one.

Besides that, I have also been busy with non-work related stuff. Well, not exactly non-work related. Rather, non-what-I-expected-to-be-doing work related stuff. So, have been typing minutes, editing briefing slides, and doing other menial works around the house. Oh, I cackle at the thought of fresh meat coming in next week. After what seems eternity (2 months IS eternity), our duties are coming to an end. Thank God. I thought I was going to go crazy drawing up the duty rosters, chasing after people to do their duties and also myself for doing duties. But luckily the guys have been quite responsible recently. The course meeting that Sunday must have really helped. But of course, one or two ignorant or idiotic people still around.

Instead of sitting on my ass doing nothing, I better get back to preparing for my work. Don't think I will be blogging much. At least while I have nothing much to say. Okay okay, maybe I will do one of the excursion tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home