::.. Saturday, May 14, 2005 ..::

That's just great... fantastic, in fact. But in an ironic way. After 2 months of waiting for the SPL, it is finally here with great aplomb. 109, here I come!

But,

The medical is still not here yet.

I'm getting quite tired of all these admin hiccups.

On a brighter note, the guys decided to do a "slight" makeover for me. As opposed to extreme makeover, mine didn't involve cutting my face. Just got a pair of shoes and jeans. And according to them, that will just be the beginning. I am beginning to feel like a project. Yeah, something to fill their time instead of sitting on our asses.

Speaking of sitting on asses, that is what I am actually doing now. The guys are out basking in the sun at the beach, enjoying the scenery, while I am blogging to kill time. I bet I will be up for 8AM. Please no... 9 maybe, but not 8. But looking at the weather now, I doubt it will be a go situation. Great stuff we have here. The "crap" we covered in Met actually happens here, as opposed to the boring hot-cloud-thunderstorm we get back home.

Damn, what is Hootie And The Blowfish still doing in my playlist...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home