::.. Tuesday, June 28, 2005 ..::

Been having a jolly good time sitting on my ass relaxing. Not really. Actually, been sitting on my ass doing up our course project. The powers-that-be decided that we are having too much free time twiddling our thumbs when we are not flying. So, they decided to give us some extra work to do. Excellent, something to keep us pre-occupied... We have been assigned to revamp some of the powerpoint presentations to include some sound clips, videos and animations. And as we trudge along doing this, I am constantly reminded that what we are doing is an exact opposite of what we were taught to do back in university. Presentations are not supposed to be graphic and video intensive. Instead, the presenter should be doing most of the talking. At the end of the day, I don't think we will need a presenter for our presentation anymore. But, we just do what we are told. No questions asked. And surprise, surprise, guess who is in charge of doing all the final amendments and editing... yours truly, of course. Good ol' me who was in charge of numerous projects back in university is AGAIN in charge of a project here. I guess I don't really trust anyone to do a proper job. Not saying that I am the best at it, but at least I know I will do something about it. Can't really say that about some of guys here...

Spoke at the House Meeting as the Chief Planner for the first time. FEEL MY POWER! Alright then, moving along...

More and more cars are appearing in the car park. Not only is the quantity increasing, so is the quality of the cars. In the past month, a new sports car, a Toyota Hilux, a Toyota Camry and a few others have been thrown into the mix of run-down cars. Before this, only SINFC3 could compare with some of the cars back in Singapore. Now, SINFC3 pales in comparison. However, my trusty Magna is still doing fine. Maybe I will give it the ultimate test: The Albany Challenge. Then we will see if it is really worth Au$800. Yes, it is dirt cheap, but still... it is money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home