::.. Tuesday, June 21, 2005 ..::

First area solo today. As my instructor put it so simply, I am like a dog on a leash, and now the leash has been extended.

Temperature in the morning was 4 deg. Now I really am freezing my ass off. But it wasn't as bad as yesterday when it went down to 1 deg. However, once the workload in the plane increases, you don't really feel the cold.

Surprisingly, the area was quite crowded. In some popular areas anyway. Nonetheless, the wide vast area still beats Area Alpha back in Singapore. Another instructor said that was like skating in a bath tub. Now, we have a land area the size of Singapore to play in. Let the good times roll!

A friend of mine had his car hit by a SUV. The SUV was driven by a woman. Really, women and SUVs make a deadly concoction. Women should be banned from driving SUVs! They just can't see where they are reversing, especially in underground car parks. Also, nobody should get yellow cars anymore, since they apparently have a history of getting into "bumps". To get the bump and a broken signal lamp fixed, it is going to cost my friend Au$880. That is twice the cost of the car. I think the lady is just going to buy over the car, which will be the cheaper option. I am guessing that the cost to fix my other friend's car which was almost totalled at the front would be about Au$3000.

And that's it for today. Or maybe, that's all for this week...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home