::.. Monday, July 11, 2005 ..::

I kind of remember a time when I used to drive a white Magna. Now I kind of miss it. Oh when will ol' faithful return to me?

As previously mentioned, the carpark is getting a little crowded for our "little" community. Even the much heralded yellow Hyundai has to settle to be among the mere masses of senior citizen cars. And who caused such distress to our poor Hyundai? Why, the 2 CRVs, the CRX, the Merc (oh yes, we are a rich bunch here), the Hilux and many more that I refuse to mention or else I am going to go bonkers.

And as the influx of masses continues (another bunch incoming due end of the month), the phone usage is also getting a bit out of hand. Waited about an hour yesterday before it was my turn. Managed to catch about 10 overs of England vs Australia test match.

Hopefully, this overcrowding will not affect the aircraft. In fact, I better go up tomorrow while I still can...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home