::.. Saturday, July 23, 2005 ..::

I need my Diet Coke with Vanilla fix. It has been two days. That's inhumane.

My instructor still does not know which subsidiary he will be going to. He might even be in the same subsidiary as me. I can't wait to see if I will get to work with him in future. And the best part is that he still needs to get jet hours. Which means, he will also have to go to the east with the rest of us. Imagine this: "Paul, wake up, gardening duty". Yes, that's the crap we do here. My mum said if I don't study, I will be a labourer or garbage collector. Well, once a week, I sweep the floors, pull weeds, take out the thrash and, if I am lucky, mix cement. And I sure studied hard dammit.

Finally, a friend of mine getting married today. One down. Who's next?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home