::.. Tuesday, July 26, 2005 ..::

The sun is finally out, and the canaries are out to play. But one almost didn't make it because the stupid operator almost overslept. Not only did he not set his alarm clock or handphone alarm, the alarm clock is running on a half-baked battery which makes the clock run 50 minutes late. Luckily for him, someone from the Ops Room gave him a call, not a wake-up call, but for some other matter. And the sleeping idiot was me.

Was hanging out with one of my friends when out of nowhere, I started singing the PCK SARS jingle. I am actually quite good at it. Makes me wonder why am I wasting grey matter remembering crap like this.

A few of the guys are going to get sunglasses. Not just any sunglasses. "These are really good you know. Unlike my "lousy" Ray Bans, these will cut out the blue light. Doesn't make your eyes so tired. Then can fly better." Somehow, I am not really a fan of sunglasses. My free Oakleys (that's another story) is still sitting in my drawer, and only comes out to see daylight during the few days I decide not to bum in my room. My mum is going to have a fit hearing this. I can just imagine: "Why you don't want to wear sunglasses? The sun is very bright you know? The higher you go the brighter. Must wear. And while you are at it, soak yourself in sun block lotion too". I guess in years to come, I might regret not listening to good ol' mum's advice. But in the meantime, I am going to stick to the proven method of navigating with my naked eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home