::.. Sunday, July 03, 2005 ..::

Yesterday (1st July) passed like any other day. Went up in the morning. Came down. Did some work. Then at night, we had a huge cake that the guys bought for me, and another two guys who were also born in July. One guy is of the same age as me, while the other... his star is also of a monkey, but one round before me. So while he was chasing skirts back in secondary school, I was still the little brat bullying my sister and basically creating havoc in the household.

Decided to give myself a treat the night before (30 June) by paxing my senior's flight. He is under the same instructor as me, so it was quite easy to get a seat. Some instructors may not allow especially when there is no reason for me to sit in, since I have not reached that phase yet. And lucky me, the view was fantastic! The only thing I could see were the lights. And the lights of Perth City at night was great. Couldn't take any photos because it was way too dark. When we were asked to fly over the sea for traffic separation, all we could see was black. Pitch black. Now I understand how pilots can get disorientated when flying at night. Quite difficult to imagine it without experiencing it. And one other thing that this little joyride taught me was to always visit the restroom before going up for a 2 1/2 hour trip.

Had a four hour nap after dinner just now. Time to get back to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home