::.. Sunday, July 24, 2005 ..::

Yet another wash out. As it has been for the past few days.

Will be heading over to Freo to check out the market. Actually, I have been there once about 3 months ago, but I did not really have a chance to browse through what they have to offer. It kind of reminded me of Central Market back home. Same atmosphere, same people, same stalls. Maybe I can pick a thing or two before heading back.

Been watching quite a lot of Tour de France and The Ashes on the television. Seems like another runaway victory for the American. And the Aussies seems to be going for another runaway victory of their own against the Brits. Will definitely catch the last stage of the race back to Paris tonight.

Roommate disappeared quite early today. His blades are here. He's not at the gym. And no way is he at church. I wonder where he is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home