::.. Saturday, August 27, 2005 ..::

A guy got the best birthday present so far: a holiday back home.

Quite good timing as well, since his instructor is going to be on a holiday of his own, and since the weather has been bad, bad, bad. Some of the guys just went to check out some hiking trails just outside of Perth. Would have gone along with them if not for a tonne of non-flying related projects all lined up eagerly to be completed as soon as possible. Just need to get over the inertia of starting it. Speaking of inertia, decided to go for a run this morning. Actually, it was more like getting dragged out of bed at 10AM (late, yes?) to go for a run by TwoDoorsUp who wanted to test out his brand new Asics. No more I-am-90kg-so-I-cannot-keep-up or my-feet-hurt or my-ankle-hurt or my-knees-hurt or my-head-hurts excuses anymore. And he did quite well, surprisingly. I guess a pair of good running shoes really helps. Reminds me of the grueling 2.4km runs I had before. Yonex shoes murdered me.

One guy is going home this evening after 8 months. "8 months is long!" So he says. I have been here 5 months and I am nowhere near completion!

Well, it is a slow, gruesome crawl to the finish line.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ris said...

wah... spammer...

4:03 pm  
Blogger Geek said...

not bad, ur english writing has gotten better lately. use of expressions, succinctness etc...good good

12:55 am  
Blogger ana said...

I thought Daniel's English has always been good!

11:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home