::.. Tuesday, August 16, 2005 ..::

Yes I am a perfectionist. I can't stand incompetence. And after a long time, I am getting quite fed up with the level of incompetence being displayed by someone from the committee. No need to name names here. We all know who it is. I am not the only one who feels that way. Almost everybody else thinks so too.

It is rain, rain and more rain every day. And maybe we can get some hail. That would be so cool. We never get these things back home.

More accidents in the news recently. So, more calls from home recently. "What happened? It isn't safe anymore. Are you sure you want to do what you are doing?"

A little late for a change of mind now. But anyway, I don't see any way of going back. Not by choice either.

And time for a hair cut tomorrow. Hopefully with that, I can rid of the callsign that has been given to me. And what an unflattering callsign it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home