::.. Saturday, September 03, 2005 ..::

I have been tagged by the now-defunct Papa Bear.

Not sure what this is supposed to be, but here goes:

List three random facts about yourself that your friends might not know. And then tag five other friends to do it.

1. When I was nine or ten, I got quite a bad scolding and beating from my dad, and almost ran off to my uncle's place just across the main road. But got stopped by my maid. Don't think she was worried about me getting lost. More likely she was afraid she would get in trouble for letting that to happen.

2. During one of my St John duty hours, I slept on one of the beds, which was illegal. But hey, I was a nerd then, had to sleep late because of all my homework. Woke up just before the Sergeant walked into the room. Good thing he does not read my blog now. I hope.

3. I punched the irritating class bully back in primary 5 smack on his nose, only to be punched back on my cheek. Ouch. Good thing the form teacher, Mrs Ooi, wasn't in. Else it would be two visits to the headmaster's room on my record.

Okay, so now what I am supposed to do is to tag five other people. So, the lucky five are:

1. Paul Tan
2. Ris
3. Rohana
4. Ling Fang
5. Jenny

4 Comments:

Blogger ana said...

Hah! Spammer comments!!

Newae u never tag me at my blog so it's not the same!! A little effort here please! Haha...

9:46 am  
Blogger Daniel said...

how to tag you at your blog???

12:16 pm  
Blogger ah fang said...

wah.. Papa Bear! So long never talk to him leh!!!!! Hee...
Ok will respond later when I come back. :P

7:07 pm  
Blogger ana said...

Haha... as mentioned earlier, can tag at tagboard. And den maybe say, pls refer to my entry at my blog.

Yah, okie... long way of doing it. I'll try to pass it on later.

8:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home