::.. Saturday, September 17, 2005 ..::

Phase two is almost completed. Just left with a check on Monday, which I hope to achieve, which may be wishful thinking given the lousy forecast. Anyway, I don't think I will do that bad considering I have Tom Cruise "Maverick" as my tester and co-pilot. Well, not exactly him, but at least looks like him.

Gundam Seed Destiny marathon has begun yet again, and as expected, ended prematurely. Another 5 more episodes to go till more anime withdrawal symptoms.

Today was the 65th anniversary of the Battle of Britain. Or so we were told. To commemorate the grand occasion, there were airshows at the aerodrome. So, basically the whole airport had to sit back and watch the airshows. Not like we had much of a choice because we were right smack in the middle of a really strong front. No idea what a front is? Take out Underdown and read Fronts... goddammit! Anyway, back to the airshow, it was really great seeing the vintage airplanes putting up a good show for us.

Have been taking a running sabbatical lately. Partly due to the poor weather. I better get into the system fast before I really develop my pouch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home