::.. Sunday, October 02, 2005 ..::

Decided to give my sea legs a go this evening and headed down to the Sports Complex with TwoDoorsUp. And on the way there, ol' Betsy got caught by the speeding camera! I know it sounds ironic, but the planets must have been aligned in some manner today. He says he isn't going to drive for the next two weeks. But he just mentioned he is going to take a drive up north on Monday. Another irony.

A good thing I was sitting in his car when he got flashed by the camera, because when five of us went to town later for dinner, I was driving real cautiously. And a cop car was just by the side around a corner, looking to book people who are speeding. Too bad for him, I was within limits. Phew.

1 Comments:

Blogger ana said...

You've always been a goody-two-shoes lah! How can they catch u for anything?? Even Miss Tang cdn't catch u for anything, rite? Heh, can't remember =p.

10:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home