::.. Saturday, October 01, 2005 ..::

Nothing much to blog about. Hence, the absence. It has been a gloomy and dark week with low clouds and strong winds. Haven't been doing much too. But, the best part about Phase 3 is that while everyone is grounded due to the poor weather, I can go up! That's right suckers!

And the best part is that since my instructor is a senior instructor with tonnes of checks to conduct, I can be on standby in the event that the weather deteriorates. But, I left him with his own time to study for his exams. They should be very soon. I can understand how he feels with the exams. When you are 40, you do NOT want to think about studying.

The Gundam Seed: Destiny soundtrack has a very distinct similarity to Star Wars. Not only does the music sound the same, so does the plot. Shinn == Anakin. Dulandil == Palpatine. Requiem == Death Star. Asuran == Obi Wan. Not very creative on the part of the Japanese, but nonetheless, still entertaining.

Speaking of Japanese, we are going to have a Japanese instructor very soon. Ke soh!

Yesterday morning, I was going through Friendster, and finally they have included a feature that I thought was long overdue: an option to see who has viewed your profile! The first thing that went through my shallow mind was: there goes my profile voyeuring days. But, as expected, there is an option to disable that function. Yes, good days are still here to stay.

The waiting list:
P1: 5
P2: 6
P3: 1
P4: 2

Decided to remove this huge chunk of ramblings that my friend said may get me into trouble. And with the huge hoo-ha about blogging in Singapore, I decided not to take any chances. I am a chicken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home