::.. Monday, October 10, 2005 ..::

Okay, you guessed it right. Cancelled.

But instead of just bumming around like I usually would, some other guys who suffered the same fate as me and I decided to take a trip to a wildlife park. Finally, we are doing something tourist-y. But it took us a good 40 minutes to get there. Good things sure don't come easy these days.

And so there were the usual suspects waiting for us: kangaroos, wallabies, dingos, wombats, koalas, and a whole lot more of other inferior beings. Hah. And took lots of photos too. 100 photos to be exact. Haven't taken this many photos for quite a while. Better to make use of the large memory space.

Anyway, when I came back, I found out that a few of the guys did manage to go up.

Oh well, what is done is done. Try again tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home