::.. Thursday, November 17, 2005 ..::

One of the many stresses that comes along with the SI-kia tag is that everybody else assumes that you are a top dog, or ace, or maverick. No, not just my peers, the instructors too! So you can imagine the stress I had to go through when I was flying with one of the other instructors and he said "So, let's see what is Mr XXX's standards" when I was coming in for a landing. Thankfully, I didn't drag Mr XXX's name into the mud that day. And if I thought that was bad, a bunch of instructors ambushed the guy I flew with when he landed to find out how I was. These guys sure can gossip. Reminds me of what my mum told me a long time ago, that the staff room (instructors room) is one long grape vine.

The first guy from my course will be leaving very soon. Maybe tomorrow.

And I wonder when will my turn be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home