::.. Wednesday, November 23, 2005 ..::

Was having a chat after dinner the other day. One of the few days when we were actually free to sit around and talk. The topic of the night was what car are we going to reward ourselves with when we are finally settled down.

One guy wants to get a MX5, but he predicts that his wife-to-be will tell him "spend so much on the car, go marry the car-lah". Next option would be...

Mazda 3 or Vios. Well, those are my options anyway. But I doubt I will smell any burning rubber for the next couple of years at least.

My replacement instructor is almost done with this phase with me. By the time my real instructor gets back, he just needs to complete one last flight before he sends me off to be checked. February looks quite possible now.

1 Comments:

Blogger ana said...

Yayy!! Can't wait for ur return!

9:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home