::.. Sunday, December 25, 2005 ..::

It is Christmas, and all I got for Christmas is a single room.

Back to yesterday. Started off at 0530, which although sounds like an ungodly hour, it was actually quite bright. Then got through the with what I needed to do throughout the morning until about 1300. Then, it was a trip to a park near the baech with the rest of the course. All guys. That was so gay.

In the evening, a few of us decided to go over to a church's christmas presentation. Was alright. It was a pretty small production, so of course, can't be compared to what London had to offer when I was there. After that, it was off to dinner, followed by sending off TheRoommate and ThreeDoorsUp to the airport for their trip back to Singapore. TheRoommate is done while ThreeDoorsUp is just having a holiday, using his brother's wedding as a convenient excuse. Can't complain too much since he is getting a watch for me. Time to go digital again.

Back in the hostel, the party was just next to my room. Was really tempted to join them, but I was feeling really tired. 20 hours up running about sure is no joke. However, it can't really compare with my 44 hours awake back in university. I wonder how Jack Bauer goes about 24 hours, not gay-partying at the park, or attending presentations, or having dinner, but instead saving the world.

So, now the room has been cleaned up, and I am to enjoy the single room for, say, a couple of weeks before someone moves in, I'm sure.

Gotta enjoy it.

And merry Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home