::.. Tuesday, December 27, 2005 ..::

Yesterday, after months of enduring a relatively slow computer, I decided that it was high time to perform the dreaded reformating. After saving all my documents (forgot about my bookmarks), I proceeded with formating, which turned out to be a big mess. I could not install a few programmes and internet explorer seems to have a problem with java. So the favourite browser is now Firefox. Not really by choice either. But because it works.

And today, after months of procrastinating, I decided to give a call to the FamilyFriend in Perth. I wasn't expecting anyone to pick up the phone because it was the case for all the times I tried calling them. Will be joining them for dinner one of these days.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yan Dao said...

Alamak, you know you can export the bookmarks hor? There goes all you pr0n links.

Aniwae, hope you have a great year ahead in 2006!

1:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home