::.. Monday, March 27, 2006 ..::

Finally visited the dentist after almost one and a half years. She was shocked to hear it, and she reminded me to come for another check up in six months, not eighteen months. I don't mind, it's free.

Anyway, found a cavity in one of my wisdom teeth. My molar always had problems with cavities, even when I was in primary school. But it was much worse then, what with me being the lazy brat who didn't want to brush teeth before going to bed.

The Silkair guys are finally in STC going through their A320 ground school. But, just like L45, they are taking it slow and easy. Surprisingly, the 744 and 777 guys have a lot of things to do. Well, bigger planes equals thicker books, more bytes of data to read and more classes to attend. TwoDoorsUp is going to check out some places for three of us to stay in future while myself and another guy are going to be in Oz. Hope he doesn't get a stinkhole for us to live in...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home