::.. Sunday, March 05, 2006 ..::

Ok, time for some updates.

Been out of cyberspace since I came back because I was unable to access the internet. However, after buying a laptop, I am finally online, thanks to some kind souls around my area who did not secure their wireless network. Before I bought this laptop, I was asking people when the next internet fair was going to be held. The only answer I got was "I don't know". So I bought the laptop last Sunday. And then on Friday one of the guys tells me that there is going to be one next week.

Never mind.

Ground school for the Lear started two days after I reached back. What we have done since was report in at 9AM, study from the computer, have naps, and have many meal breaks. The canteen is good. Food for the eyes.

Exam will be on Monday. Should be fine, I hope.

After that, will be taking some leave to pay a visit to my hometown. I wonder if I will still be able to find my way around there. It seems so long ago since I went home. I bet there will be more junk in my bedroom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home