::.. Thursday, June 22, 2006 ..::

Had a dinner at Serangoon Gardens last night, and I stuffed myself silly. There was the 5 dollars Char Kuay Teow (Capt Tucker's favourite), the sambal stingray, satay and to wash it all down was the supersize glass of sugar cane. While I was stumbling towards the car, I couldn't help but wonder why I am still the size I am with all the input I have been subjecting myself to. WYSI-not-WYG in this case.

I wonder, am I more of the islander or more the mainlander now. I spend about 5% of the year back at home. I don't know as many people back home as I do here. In fact, I don't think anybody back home knows about this blog. Good thing nobody from my house does.

It's not my fault that I am thinking about this. It has been eight years. It is a long time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Geek said...

it's been 9 for me. urgh. so when are u gonna invite us over?

11:26 pm  
Blogger Daniel said...

you want to come to my humble abode? i feel honoured! will fix up one day. parents are visiting next week. maybe after that.

anyway you live so near me! drop by anytime man.

12:42 am  
Blogger ana said...

Hey, then can I come over too???? Hehe...

10:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home