::.. Tuesday, June 27, 2006 ..::

The third person is coming back soon. Hope he will like his room.

On my way back home at City Hall MRT station, an elderly chinese couple made the mistake of asking me how to get to Tiong Bahru MRT station, in chinese. I did my best and apparently I said they had to go upstairs because they were on the wrong level. They went up, and I thought all was good until I saw them coming down the escalator a few minutes later. Good thing my train came by and I quickly scooted off before they spotted me.

I think I better do something about my practically non-existent mandarin.

3 Comments:

Blogger Geek said...

u suck

1:34 pm  
Blogger ana said...

Hahah... that's a hilarious post! Just pretend u're a Chinese-looking Malay and talk in Malay to them lah.

10:26 pm  
Blogger Ris said...

banana ler

4:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home