::.. Sunday, July 16, 2006 ..::

Went to church today. It's a miracle!

TwoDoorsUp decided to throw a party over at our place at about 2AM this morning. Three girls and two guys. Not that bad for him.

So, this week will be quite a slack one. Will be busy running errands while I have the time actually. Got some things to do before I head up north. Haven't met up with the ol' chaps from hall since I got back from Brisbane. I should arrange something sometime this week. Who is game?

And were my eyes playing tricks on me when I saw Jack Bauer in Episode One of 24 Season 5 on Channel 5 yesterday evening? Why on earth is it on such an ungodly hour? Such injustice for such a great movie. Reminds me of the crazy hour that they screened The Gilmore Girls (don't laugh) a few years back.

Maybe they should bring Channel i back. They need some competition.

3 Comments:

Blogger ana said...

Me! Me! I'm one of the ol' chaps from hall, rite??

8:34 pm  
Blogger Daniel said...

oh okay, since u count yourself as old. hehe

2:02 am  
Blogger Ris said...

i'm one of the young chaps. am i included?? haha..

oh 24 season 5 ep 1 was a great epi !

10:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home