::.. Monday, August 07, 2006 ..::

Found out that I will be going back to KL for another round of training. Some of the good points about being away from Singapore is that I will be free of distractions. Then all I really need to do is to make sure that I can get through the training properly. And also, there will be room service, a quiet and airconditioned room and great food. Looking forward to progressing in my training.

Speaking of which, my course's second anniversary is coming up really soon. Quite hard to believe that two years have passed since we signed our lives away to a not-too-bad corporation. Will be in KL on anniversary day, which means Bob and I will probably celebrate it over a nice cup of beer.

After coming back from Perth, I was contemplating getting one of those street Adidas shoes. Yesterday, I saw one in my house. Since nobody ever buys me things around here, I concluded that my housemate bought it for himself. So that's decided then, I won't be getting the shoes.

What should I do this week....

1 Comments:

Blogger ana said...

adidas is good. Thou shalt buy the adidas shoes...

When are you leaving?? I've just read david's leaving too! Hmph to all these ppl going places =p.

10:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home