::.. Tuesday, August 08, 2006 ..::

IT Fair is coming up. Deciding on which mp3 player to pamper myself with since the old one died a horrible death. Again, it is between apple and creative.

Not wanting to feel left out, bus and mrt services have decided to increase their rates a few weeks after cab fares went up. And of course they need to increase their rates! Look what happened when on the day they announced their intention: part of the NEL went kaput. Then just today, trains on the East West Line were delayed due to "track problems". If only this price hike was implemented earlier, we would not have had to face these incidents.

And I received strong feedback due to my previous post. To set things right, I welcome a certain distraction from a certain person. And this certain person always showers me with presents.

Who needs the government to censor when I have my personal censor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home