::.. Thursday, August 10, 2006 ..::

Met up with some of my friends today at Plaza Sing for dinner. Haven't seen some of them for a few months, and one of them for about two years. Good to be able to catch up again.

When I was walking from one end of the MRT station to the other at the interchange, this guy came up to me asking me which platform to go to Toa Payoh. After pointing out to him, he just made small talk with me since we were walking in the same direction. And yet another person thinks I am 15. This is way too irritating.

At the platform, I pointed out to him where he should wait, and I told him I am going to the other platform. Then, out of nowhere, he asked if I have a contact number. I said yes, then he asked if I had a pen. Thank God I didn't have one. So I quickly scrammed. In any case, even if I had a pen and he wanted my contact number, I wouldn't give it to him. I mean, the only people I would give my contact number to would be girls or the police if they had a gun to my head.

But even with these two choices, I haven't had much luck dispensing my number. Maybe I should be less choosy. I should have given him my number!

Darn.

2 Comments:

Blogger ana said...

Daniel! That's damn funny lah... haha... But what would you have done if he were to ask you to give him a missed call??

12:04 am  
Blogger Geek said...

wahlau daniel kena picked up!!!! - yc

1:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home