::.. Thursday, August 31, 2006 ..::

When it rains, it really pours.

While it did wreck some havoc in the living room, the wind and rain did bring some comfort. Not including the mad dash across the road in the rain from the shopping mall to the car park yesterday. This kind of rain always reminds me of home: driving in my old dingy car, hoping water doesn't leak in through the faulty window, trying to avoid concealed, and if I am lucky, not be a bastard and give a poor passerby an unwelcome bath. The only form of rain I encounted down under was the one-off drizzle which is not even considered "rain" by my standards. Except for the one instance when I almost aqua-planed off the road while driving home from a haircut.

Tomorrow is the day.

More harddisk space, here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home