::.. Wednesday, September 06, 2006 ..::

645AM session is just as bad as 115AM sessions.

I was walking towards the side glass door which needs a card to open from the outside, and a button to push from the inside. Seeing two female colleagues walking from the opposite direction, I pushed the button and stood at the side so that they can walk in. As they pushed the door open, I just held the door open for them to come in.

Colleague A: "Oh, sorry, you want to go out?"

Me: "Yeah, after you."

Colleague B: "So, you didn't open the door for us ah? You opened the door for yourself is it?"

At this point, they were both inside and i was halfway out with Colleague A holding the door open for me to pull my troley bag out.

Me: "Er, I opened the door for you to get in, and then for me to get out."

Colleagues A and B decided to walk off then.


Now, what the hell just happened? Colleague A wasn't that bad. Colleague B must be a senior crew.

1 Comments:

Blogger ana said...

What a bitch! Heheh... Were they both pretty? =p

11:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home