::.. Wednesday, September 27, 2006 ..::

It has been almost three years since I started this blog, and I must admit that my stamina is beginning to run out. I used to be able to post on average twice a day. These days (or rather, months), I struggle to post twice a week. Maybe it is because I run out of things to say. Or maybe it is because I don't feel like posting anything. Pure laziness.

Nonetheless, since I burnt calories opening the website and keying in my password, I might as well say something.

The trip to JB on Sunday was exciting. Spent about 3 and a half hours there going around in circles, and I brought us all back to Singapore after dark. So, now, I have a new title to replace the old one which lasted me 2 years. Hopefully, this new title won't be around for too long before it gets replaced again.

My sister is getting a new car, paid for by the folks.

Some kids are just so lucky.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ruhul Dahrial said...

dear daniel,

i was googling my name for fun and imagine my surprise seeing my name in your blog. and in such tribute too. ruhul dahrial aka mike finally graduated. i mean, geez thanks.
and this blog doesnt allow anonymous comment posting too, you made my day, had to create one for you.
anyway, you cool

3:45 pm  
Blogger Daniel said...

hey, been a while. hope you are doing well.

dk

5:32 pm  
Blogger Geek said...

has it been 3 years already? time really flies...

2:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home