::.. Sunday, September 03, 2006 ..::

Went over to Comex on Friday thinking that it would be relatively empty considering it was a week day. GNeo came over to pick me up and we went just down the road where we were greeted with the sight of cars and more cars. Then, it dawned on us that the crowd must consist of mainly teachers and students, since it was Teachers Day. I never knew students drove cars.

So, it was packed with people justling and shoving. But it was nothing great. Not that many great deals for people like me who just wanted to get some data storage devices. What a let down.

Had a movie marathon of three movies today. By the end of the last one, my eyes were all ready to pop out. Two is enough for me. Not only is my shopping stamina in need of fine-tuning, looks like I have to work on my movie watching too.

Oh yes, and the check went fine. Could have been better of course, but what the heck, I passed and that is all that matters. Once again, my hypothesis proved right: tests = mediocre performance by me.

Going to grab a beer. Captain's orders.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home