::.. Wednesday, October 18, 2006 ..::

I absolutely hate packing.

And I need to plan my sleep for tonight so that I will be awake enough at some inhumane hour tomorrow morning.

Expenditures this month has been sky high! Although the amount included certain necessities such as winter clothing, foreign currency and the suitcase, it is still on the high side. Don't think my allowances will be able to cover everything too.

Googled my name and I found several other namesakes:

1. A guy in the Netherlands who is a computer expert. Think he is still in university. Very active with programming. Quite a lot about him on the net.

2. A teacher in a nearby JC. Involved in dance choreography too.

3. A pastor in California. Not much information about him.

4. A trombonist from Philadephia who performs in an orchestra.

5. A PhD holder also from Netherlands involved in electronics gibberish.

6. A guy from the UK who attended a boys school and graduated in 2003.

and etc etc.

And I can't find myself.

Good to remain annonymous.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ris said...

hey remember to gimme a call when u're in LA

2:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home