::.. Thursday, October 05, 2006 ..::

So what have I been doing for the past week? Nothing much. Been waiting for the licence which seems to be taking forever to arrive. Strange thing is that my colleague who submitted the licence to be updated did that in the morning while I did my late morning. He got his licence updated five days ago.

Meanwhile, I have been reading up some of the things that are "my bread and butter, god dammit". And it's a whole loaf of bread. Looking at it makes me want to go sleep, which I never thought was possible. Reading those physics and chemistry books didn't really put me to bed. Instead, now, the Z Monster is on the attack. I guess it catches up with age. Speaking of which, I am slowly creeping up to the 30-year-old age gate.

Graduation ceremony is tomorrow evening. Managed to get a blazer at the last minute from my friend when mine sort of disappeared in TwoDoorsUp house. A little bit too big for me but not much of a choice for me. No matter who I borrow a blazer from, it WILL be too big for me.

Parents will be down for this ceremony. Which means that TheGirl will be meeting them for the first time. Parents are excited. I doubt TheGirl shares the same sentiment. Sister is also excited, as proudly exclaimed on her MSN nick: "off to Spore to dispell rumours of my bro's gf being imaginary". Looks like I am not the only joker in the family. It must run in the genes.

Also, I finished yet another novel! I am setting a record! I have read more books this year than I ever have in my entire 26 years of existance.

And also, more movies this year (in cinemas, not on a 15 inch monitor) than ever before. Speaking of which, I will be catching WTC tonight. Sneak preview. First time.

Till I get my licence...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home