::.. Sunday, November 19, 2006 ..::

I am back in KL with some time to blog after spending serious time getting rid of viruses and trojans and all those rubbish from the computer. It is becoming a ritual now: everytime I come back, I need to clean up the computer.

Took another bus company instead of the one I usually take because I have come to the conclusion that the previous one charges way too much. So, time for a change. And the new one isn't too bad. Doesn't have all the little gadgets but who needs them when you need sleep instead. I think I will travel with this company next time too.

Wedding dinner was nice. Nice meaning there was no karaoke that had used to plague wedding dinners. Good to meet up with old classmates, some of whom I have not met for close to 8 years.

Oh, and the MyVee is not that bad for a local car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home