::.. Wednesday, November 01, 2006 ..::

Took a few days to recover from the Sydney trip. Mainly because of the fact that I had only one night of sleep for the three days that I was awake. But nonetheless, I gathered enough energy to take a walk around Sydney, but I didn't make it to the opera house area. That wasn't caused by my lack of sleep. Rather, it was because of my new shoes that were killing my feet. Anyway, I got them changed, and the new ones feel so much better.

Next trip was supposed to be to Shanghai, but looks like I will be going to Frankfurt and New York instead. Going to be a long 3 day stay over at Frankfurt. So, maybe I will go to the countryside and look around. Maybe I can pick up some remnants of Oktoberfest too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

god I hate you.

yc

1:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home