::.. Thursday, December 21, 2006 ..::

I am now under the category of Old Blogger. Well, I am old anyway.

So, been on a break for four days. And back to work today, with a visit to the office. Did some work in the evening, and it is now night time.

Some of the gang are meeting up for Christmas eve dinner, but poor me will be spending it in a tube with two other males. At least the weather at the destination is supposed to be good. Not really a white Christmas, but at least a cool one, free of humidity. Was at Anchorage again last week and it was freezing. My ears almost dropped off after a five minute walk to the local mall. Enough cold for one year.

Still can't apply for PRship because the person in charge is not around. Something is wrong here. When one person is not around, the whole system comes crashing to a halt. I would have thought that with the whole network and system and the whole IT gibberish, this should not happen.

And considering my apparent laziness in updating this blog, in case I don't see you, merry Christmas from Dubai!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home