::.. Monday, December 25, 2006 ..::

Merry Christmas from Dubai!

Weather here is surprisingly cold for the middle east. I was expecting sweltering heat, but I welcome to cool air. However, I heard it can hit 50 degrees in the middle of summer. I hope I don't come here during that time.

Free internet in the hotel so I tried using Skype. Apparently, the whole city is not allowed to use Skype or any other VOIP form of communication. I wonder what's the reason. But the internet sms still works, so it isn't that bad.

Ate the world-famous Briyani rice. It was not too bad and the portion was huge!

Will be leaving early morning to Amsterdam tomorrow. Too bad it is going to be a short stay in Amsterdam. Then I will be back to Singapore.

Next post: New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home