::.. Saturday, December 23, 2006 ..::

Went to catch Night At The Museum today and found it very entertaining. Okay, it is your typical comedy with Ben Stiller giving all kinds of funny facial expressions. But somehow, it was worth the trip to the cinema.

Also had to get a second pair of glasses that I have been meaning to get for quite a while. Trying a different style from the one I presently have. Shall let you know what the fashion police will think about it when it is ready next week.

TheGirl's sister and a friend came down from KL today. Drove all the way down, so TheGirl and the two will be going back to KL together on Wednesday. I sms-ed them the directions to get to TheGirl's place from Tuas and with the help of the map, they managed it quite well. Like I told them, all guys can read maps. Somehow, they interpreted that statement as "girls cannot read maps". I wonder what gave them that idea.

So, they gave me a lift back from Bishan after indulging ourselves with Sakae Sushi. Showed the guy how to top up cashcards for parking and where to get HDB parking coupons and how to use them... illegally too. For the greater good I say.

And tomorrow I will be off. Time to pack.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's true, girls can't read maps. - yc

10:56 am  
Blogger ana said...

Given (a lot of) time, girls can read maps (with some error). Okie wat =P.

10:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home