::.. Wednesday, December 06, 2006 ..::

Wow, it's been quite a while since I have seen this page. Been really busy lately. Only around for a few days before I am off to work again. But I can't really complain because so far, things seem to be progressing fine. So far so good at least.

Next few weeks up to the beginning of January will be quite hectic as well. Was hoping that I would get a quiet and peaceful Christmas but it is unlikely to be the case. Oh well, maybe New Year would be better.

TheGirl is looking for a new place to stay since her landlord wants to rent out the entire unit and her housemate is moving out of the country. She is stress and it is just natural that the stress is rubbing off on me. Going off to Melbourne tomorrow night. That gives me a full Friday to relax and forget about this, temporarily. Nonetheless, a break is welcomed. Nice summer afternoon relaxing. Was supposed to be freezing Korea but I just can't imagine myself relaxing in the snow. Melbourne is good.

Also busy with my PR applications. Just need to wait for TwoDoorsUp to get my NUS certificate back from his home.

Another thing that came up is that my parents have been bugging me to find a place to stay. Permanently. They have been doing this for a few months already but I guess it is really time to get down to business. First thing would be to visit some showrooms. YC would be sharing his vast knowledge in terrorizing sales people (cars sales people included) with me. Should be starting this Sunday.

That should give me something to blog about.

Excellent.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hurhur i've uhm never terrorised any sales ppl. tsk.

besides i don't know that much.

1:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home