::.. Sunday, January 14, 2007 ..::

Went to play table tennis yesterday morning since I had a rare Saturday in Singapore. I must say that compared to the relatively intermediate-level people who were occupying the next table, my standards are pretty low. Then again, so has been my swimming, badminton, piano playing, etc etc.

Also, I found out that TheGirl has been telling her mother some pretty disturbing things about me. Rather, things that are not really helping my impression when I meet them during CNY. I mean, we are supposed to be on the same side! Going to be a tough one...

Today, PapaBear and I headed over to the west to test drive a couple of cars. It was actually quite fun. Nothing like checking out homes where the people there are more pushy. Over here, you can test drive for fun without feeling obliged to get your cheque book ready.

So conclusion is that I will wait a couple more months before I make any decisions. PapaBear, on the other hand, may be getting his soon. Looks like I have a ride back home to KL in future.

It's good to have friends who drive.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wrong!

It's good to have frens who drive AND have cars!

9:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree :P
- fang~

12:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home