::.. Thursday, February 22, 2007 ..::

Ok, am back from KL. The bus trip back to Singapore was uneventful. Slept the first two hours because I was rudely awakened at 630AM to make it to the bus station on time. The previous two days, I was waking up at 12PM only. That was heaven.

I was supposed to be going to Korea tomorrow. Note the past tense "was". As expected, removed. So, all the jealous aunties I met over the New Year need not be jealous anymore. I won't be visiting any Korean hunk or Winter Sonata gibberish this time. Which means I will be idling a bit until next week.

Went to watch Protege today. Nothing special. So far, all the Hong Kong movies I have watched have involved police, gangsters and undercover duties. Which gives you an idea of what Hong Kong movies I have watched to date...

Just now, TwoDoorsUp amused me.

TwoDoorsUp: Hey, are you off tomorrow?

Me: Yes (refer to second paragraph above".

TwoDoorsUp: Eh, so could you clean the house? Vacuum the floor and all that?

For a few seconds, I just sat there staring at him. For once, I was speechless.

That was, as Ris would put it, legendary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home