::.. Sunday, February 18, 2007 ..::

Ok back in KL. The bus back to KL was, as expected, quite crappy. It was a last minute thing getting the bus so as I sort of anticipated, it had problems. Main thing was that the aircond kept going out of commision. So, the bus driver could only turn the aircond on for about 5 minutes before switching it off. And to get some air into the bus, he had to open the bus door. For us guys at the front, it was okay. But not for the old fogeys at the back. Understandably it was really stuffy at the back. However, the bus driver did at least call for a mechanic to meet us at our rest place to get the aircond fixed. And it was, after an hour.

So, reached KL about 40 minutes too late. By the time I reached home, I was dead tired. Furthermore, I had to wake up early to...

...meet the parents!

Okay, I give myself a "Pass" rating. But I don't know what grade I got. Hope to find out soon.

More updates soon, from the new laptop in the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home