::.. Saturday, March 03, 2007 ..::

Got back from Sydney two days ago. And it was a really tiring trip. I left on Tuesday night and flew through the night. All three of us were really tired. On top of that, my stomach started churning the moment I got into my seat. And it continued churning all the way until I reached way up there. And based on the built-in timer, I was able to hold my bowels for a grand total of 65 minutes. It felt really good releasing the bomb. And unfortunately for my colleagues, I released a few biological bombs before that. Lucky for them, they were relatively smaller bombs.

By the time we reached Sydney, I just went to bed. Had an early dinner before going with my colleague to the Sydney Opera House. It was good to be back there after 10 years. Still looked very grand. So much better than our durianade. We saw that the weather was getting really bad. The clouds reminded me of Independence Day. Later that night, I found out that the airport was closed and Canberra was hit by hail. Probably from the same thunderstorm cell.

Next day, we woke up at 530AM and dragged our feet to the airport. Flight back wasn't as bad as the one down. Only problem was my eyes were stinging from the lack of sleep.

Reached back to find out that it has been raining for days in Singapore. And it was raining yesterday too. Hope it stops raining soon.

I hate doing rain calculations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home