::.. Monday, May 21, 2007 ..::

Ok, lots and lots of things have happened since my last post, which was really eons ago. So, let's recap.

My final two line checks were done. Weren't spectacular, but enough for me to be checked out. means...

I am now a First Officer and finally bringing in some decent money at the end of every month!

Meanwhile, I have done my first solo flight and it was a turnaround flight to Osaka. Captain was pretty nervous when he found out that it was my first flight. And rightfully so. But, like my first solo on the Cessna, this one was good. Many more flights to prove myself again. Like what many of my friends said, this is where we finally start to learn.

Work aside, I have also:

1. taken bus 3 from Punggol to Pasir Ris where the bus driver took a wrong turn and had to make a huge detour, resulting in me missing the last MRT from Pasir Ris and I had to take a cab.

2. taken bus 3 from Punggol to Pasir Ris where the Scania bus decided to die on us on the highway where we had to wait for the next bus 3 to come along to pick us up, resulting in me missing the last MRT from Pasir Ris and I had to take a cab.

I think that is enough adventures on the bus for a month.

I also went on a credit card application frenzy now that I am a Singapore PR. I got my cards from Citibank, been waiting for my cards from UOB for three weeks, and got rejected by HSBC.

I guess one bank is good enough for now.

Looks like I have wrapped up just about everything.

Okay, I promise to read up on rss guys...

2 Comments:

Blogger ana said...

You're funny. Can you pls blog more?

And where are my pictures?!? Go so many countries and yet not a single picture! Cheat my feelings!

12:25 am  
Blogger Ris said...

first officer already? when's the big celebratory dinner?

5:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home