::.. Thursday, July 05, 2007 ..::

Okay, been busy since I got back from Korea. Overall, the trip was okay. As usual, we were rudely woken up every morning at 7AM. Totally unreal for me who is so used to waking up at noon. But the sights were nice and the people don't speak English. And the KAL aircraft did not have personal screens. Lousy.

Got back, and went straight home to KL the next day. First ever Singapore to KL flight. Not really my choice of transport to go back, but it was a family emergency and I had to be back by 9AM that day. I just barely made it.

Then, when I returned to Singapore, I went to work the next day. Had enough time at night to have dinner with TheGirl and I was off again.

And I was working on my birthday. Thanks again to everyone who sent me birthday wishes. I was away when I received the messages (hey, Anchorage has no reception at all) so I didn't have the chance to reply them. Oh, the security guard at the aircraft noticed my birthday on the crew list too. Well, although I wasn't able to celebrate my birthday in Singapore, Hong Kong threw a big celebration with fireworks just for me. Nah, just kidding, it was their 10th anniversary of the handover which coincidentally falls on my birthday. But, the fireworks show was still a treat.

Back in Singapore now to spend three days (wow!) before I go off again.

Busy me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! So I shd feel honoured that you actually replied me! Heh. You're the best!!

12:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home