::.. Thursday, July 26, 2007 ..::

So I was back in Singapore for five (long) days. In between, I ran my errants, met up with TheGirl every day, cleaned up my room and a whole lot. Oh right, the aircond was installed in my room while I was away and so I had quite a bit of cleaning to do when I reached back at midnight. It was almost 4AM when I went to bed. But, everything looks good for now.

In line with the new aircond, I headed down to IKEA to grab some things to spruce up the room. Or rather, to make things a bit neater with boxes and file holders etc. And as I was saying, things look good for now.

Ironically, with the aircond installed, the weather decided to pour some rain on us, which makes the feeling of switching on the aircond just wrong. But nonetheless, it is a good thing. Who knows, with global warming, it may be warm in December. Aircond these days do not emit CFC right?

Tonight, I will be heading back to Amsterdam via Dubai. And I will be flying to Amsterdam via Dubai many, many times for the next two months. I ain't complaining, but it is weird to be going to the same places all the time. Maybe I should make some friends among the hotel staff and get a free room upgrade.

Okay, I shall continue in the sweltering heat of Dubai.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home