::.. Friday, August 24, 2007 ..::

Last week I spent a couple of days in Amsterdam. During one of the really great summer days, I decided to try the public transportation system there and get myself to the Amsterdam Arena which is home to Ajax Amsterdam. Managed to get there eventually after I succeeded in deciphering the instructions on the walls written in Dutch.

Paid 10 Euros to join the guided tour of the stadium which was pretty impressive. Of course, it is the only stadium I have ever been to (excluding the ones in Malaysia) so it isn't really much of a gauge. Nonetheless, it still was pretty impressive.

So I got back to Singapore last Friday. And guess what? I am still here! One whole week in Singapore. That's rare.

While I was back, I decided to run some errands. Bought blank DVDs. Bought a new samsonite suitcase to replace my dying Polo bag. Bought some socks from GAP (50% off guys. Go get some!). Next on my list would be a pair of slippers. I was walking near Raffles City with my slippers in the rain and I did some breakdancing unintentionally. Been doing that a lot with my slippers especially around my block. Enough of that. I think that's all I need to get.

I reformatted my computer because all the problems it had were really getting on my nerves. It seems to be behaving itself properly now. So far so good.

I was busy surfing Wikipedia and decided to search for my secondary school back in PJ and there really is something about it. Actually, NOTHING about it. All they had was the school song and badge. Quite pathetic. Someone should go and do something about it. Not me. But someone.

Will be going off to Dubai (why am I not surprised) and Brussels next. I was talking to a friend and I mentioned that Singapore is now my first home, followed by Dubai and Amsterdam. KL is somewhere down the pecking order. How sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home