::.. Sunday, September 09, 2007 ..::

Back in Singapore.

On Thursday, I brought TheGirl to Clarke Quay to have dinner. It's been a while since we've eaten at some nice place so I thought to treat ourselves to something nice. So after walking around with empty stomaches, we decided to eat at the first place that looked like serving some decent food, which was RenThai. As are all things in Clarke Quay, the food was overpriced. But the atmosphere was pretty alright. The last time I was in Clarke Quay was during TheGirl's birthday back in 2006 where we had seafood at Jumbo. Then before that, it was during the New Year of 2005 where some other guys, TheGirl and I counted down at Hooters. Counted down to the New Year, not counting down the hooters.

Today, I had a reunion with the rest of my JC classmates. Almost everyone was there. Two were working, one was in Malaysia, one was uncontactable, one is in Manchester, another in Michigan, another in China and I heard that one other guy is recovering from some illness. So, the remaining of us spent a few good hours at one of the girl's place catching up on old times. Everyone pretty much looked the same. Two are married. One is getting married. The rest are still swinging singles. I read on a blog where the writer and her friends met up after a long time and drove over to a friend's place to meet up. The writer remarked that times have changed because they used to take a bus or walk together back during her times in JC. Well, it seems that times have not changed for my class. We met at AMK Hub and took the bus to our friend's place. Only one guy has got a car and that is because he is a property agent. Times sure haven't changed for us.

After that, I rushed off to Vivocity to catch Ratatouille. I was supposed to meet TheGirl at 7PM so I left the party at 6PM. It took one hour to get to Vivocity. From Tanah Merah, it takes maximum 45 minutes. And I thought AMK was more central than Tanah Merah. Maybe it was just the waiting time.

Off to bed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

should have bring theGirl to the gathering as well la.. u ah...

5:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home